Skip to content
Fruit of the month of May Grapes
- Grapes have high water content and help hydrate your kid. They also help regularize his bowel movement.
- ● Another amazing thing about grapes is that they are anti-inflammatory, and hence they alleviate the symptoms of allergy like watery eyes and running nose.
- ● Vitamin C is a critical nutrient for your kid and important to contribute towards the growth of tissues.
- ● Sodium works with Potassium to control the body’s water balance, which in turn helps in maintaining a healthy blood pressure. It also reduces the risk of kidney stones.
- ● Apart from Potassium and Vitamin C, the wonder fruit is an excellent source of calcium. Calcium is required for the kid’s tooth and bone